In the month of January, I've read:
|WHEN WE COLLIDED by Emery Lord|
|SILVER SHADOWS by Richelle Mead|
|SCARLET by Marissa Meyer|
|CRESS by Marissa Meyer|
|REBEL BULLY GEEK PARIAH by Erin Jade Lange|
|UNTIL THE BEGINNING by Amy Plum|
Reviews posted in January:
- Seducing the Playboy (Hot Nights #1) by Amanda Usen - Jenn
- Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead - Nahomi
- Smart Girl (The Girls #3) by Rachel Hollis - Joint review
- The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Meas - Nahomi
- Paige in Progress (Reluctant Hearts #3) by Brighton Walsh - Jenn
- Mini Shopaholic (Shopaholic #6) by Sophie Kinsella - Nahomi
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer - Nahomi
- The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead - Jenn
Features in January:
We launched our newest feature Swoony Boy of the Month in which we talked/raved/swooned over Adam Wilde from If I Stay/Where She Went by Gayle Forman.
We also did our first discussion post on DNF books, Let's Chat - Did Not Finishing Books.
So let's chat! How was your month? What did you read/talked/swooned about?