For the month of December I read:
|DUST TO DUST by Tami Hoag|
|THE HATE U GIVE by Angie Thomas|
|HARD HITTER by Sarina Bowen|
|SWEET LITTLE LIES by Jill Shalvis|
|HUNTED by Meagan Spooner|
|I'D TELL I LOVE YOU, BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU by Ally Carter|
|EMPIRE OF STORMS by Sarah J. Maas|
- This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills - Jenn
- Unstoppable (Tracers #2.5) by Laura Griffin - Jenn
- Unforgivable (Tracers #3) by Laura Griffin - Jenn
- Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid #2) by Richelle Mead - Jenn
- Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon - Nahomi
- Snapped (Tracers #4) by Laura Griffin - Jenn
- Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo - Jenn
- Quotes (#178)
- Swoony boy of the Month: Perry from Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi
- Favorite Friday (#62): Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Bookish Girl in the Kitchen - Launched this month!
- Quotes (#179)
- Mommy's Corner (#3)
- Second Chance Read: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Audiobook Review
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Throwing My Life Away by Liz Czukas
- On Our Nightstand (#9)
- Reading Challenges Wrap-Up
- Quotes (#180)
- Let's Chat: Happy Holiday!
- 2016 End of the Year Book Survey
- I'm still in season 6 of Supernatural. I've been busy doing some personal life stuff and have had to put my beloved brothers on hold.
That's it for this month! I feel like it's busy around these parts. How was your December? Anything good or interesting or even bad? Tell me what happened!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and I'll see you guys in the new year!